Call for Papers is open!
|Will you step up to the podium this Fall?|
We are currently investigating our options but hope to live stream the event and record all presentations for later distribution. If the recording and live streaming of your presentation poses an issue for you then please contact us to discuss your concerns.
It is important to note that any presentations or talks deemed to be of a marketing or sales pitch nature will be politely rejected.
Submissions will be in plain text and should address the following points:
- Your preferred email address
- Are you are representing anyone (yourself, company name, group name)
- The title and abstract for your presentation
- Approximate length of your presentation
Additionally, your submission should answer the following questions:
- Has this material been presented elsewhere? If so, where and when?
- May we record and stream your presentation? If not, why?
- Will you be traveling to the event? If so, from where?
|Growing the Security Community in Newfoundland|
Submissions will be reviewed as they are submitted. Submitter's will receive a personal response to their submission with our decision as to whether it has been accepted within two weeks of their submission date.
All submissions are greatly appreciated and we thank you in advance for your interest in BSides St. John’s 2013.