Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Apache Karaf Cookbook Launch Party!

Last night I held a book launch event for Apache Karaf Cookbook. I wish my co-authors would have been able to be onsite for the event, however travel and other commitments made that impractical.

The night consisted of a short speech on the release of our latest book, then transitioned into two hours of guided Wine, Oils, and Vins tastings. So much fun!

I've collected below some photos from the evening. I'd like to thank the staff of O'Leva Oils & Vins Tasting Room for their excellent service and presentations.


O'Leva Oils & Vins Tasting Room (Venue):

Our Books:


Launch Event:

Garlic Crostinis with Brie and Garlic oil and Fig Balsamic.
Beef meatballs with Basil olive oil bruschetta.
Lettuce wraps with Walnut Oil and Chocolate Balsamic.
Vanilla Bean ice cream with Blood Orange olive oil and Espresso Balsamic.
Mingling time in between wine tastings.

Guided tasting of Wine, Oils, and Vins 
Campo Viejo, Toasted Head, and Lucky Stones.
Red Esc and a multitude of Oils & Vins samplers.

I'd like to thank all of my guests for making it out for the night, and sharing in the excitement of having the Apache Karaf Cookbook reach publication.