The Apache ServiceMix Kernel 1.1.0 release brings a lot of new features, enhancements, and bug fixes:
- Remote connection using SSH protocol.
- Provisioning enhancements: versioning / hot deployment of features.
- New commands, including OSGi related commands for the Configuration Admin and Package Admin services.
- Improved spring integration: upgrade to spring 2.5.6 and spring-dm 1.2.0-m2, the osgi/list command now displays spring applications status.
- Container level locking for master / slave deployments.
- Support for JAXP 1.4 on all platforms.
- Improved JMX support for managing the OSGi framework and features.
Note that the commands syntax has changed due to the upgrade to thelatest gshell version.
This release, with the detailed release notes, is available at: