Friday, September 9, 2011

Guest lecturing CS3716 Software Methodologies at Memorial University Fall 2011

I have another opportunity to talk with students enrolled in CS3716 Software Methodologies at Memorial University this Fall. This will be my third time to present to Computer Science students, so far it's been a fun experience. As with my past talks I'll focus on various subjects including a brief introduction to the Apache Way, the projects I've worked on, my views on technology (locally grown and in general), and project management (specifically talking about Apache Karaf).
The Engineering building at Mun - there is no snow down now, but give it a few weeks ;)
My talk is scheduled for 10:30am October 20th, in room EN-1051. If you're not enrolled in the class but would like to drop by for the talk,  please contact the course professor for seat availability (generally there is room for an extra dozen or so people).

1 comment:

Gord Peach said...

Very nice Mr. Goodyear. I'll have to see if I can get one of those extra seats. :-)