Sunday, January 20, 2013

Winter travel and the blog update delay.

Day break flying into St John's.
Back home again after a week on site in the states. I was originally supposed to arrive around 1am Sunday but local ground conditions forced a redirect to Deer Lake from St John's. Long story short, I got home some time after 6am. After being in flight or in between for the last 12 hours or so I went immediate off to sleep, to wake up to some much needed snow clearing. So why am I relating all of this to my usually tech oriented blog? Well it's after 10pm local time now and I'm still trying to get sorted for the week to start again in the morning - I'll be posting the usual Apache Karaf weekly update post tomorrow. My apologies for the delay.
Snow clearing Newfoundland style.


No comments: