Monday, September 20, 2010

Apache Karaf and the Hurricane

Part of the fun of coding by the sea is enjoying the local environment, unfortunately that environment sometimes includes storms... currently I'm dealing with Hurricane Igor :(  
My power and internet connections have already become unsteady such that I worry if I try to cut a release candidate then I could have the connections drop (or encounter a long power outage) during the release process. In the interest of producing a clean RC I'm going to delay cutting RC#2 until later tomorrow. I've contacted the Karaf dev list to inform them of the local conditions, and may have another committer pick up the release manager baton for this RC if conditions here persist for too long.

Igor to pound NL:

Environment Canada Warning:

Back to battening down the hatches for me, cheers.

No comments: